Enterprise (mobile focussed) architect
3389 Steeles Ave E Toronto, ON M2H 3S8
Enterprise Architect is responsible for creating mid-to-long term strategy, roadmaps and reference architecture assets on assigned areas such as Cloud, API, Data and Infrastructure. S/he is also responsible for assisting application development, operations and testing teams leverage these assets and evolve them as the business and technology landscape changes.
The Enterprise Architect is in charge of these key assets:
- Strategy, Roadmaps and Technical Standards on her/his assigned domain(s)
- Reference Architecture (including Starter Kit, Design Models, Frameworks and Usage Guidelines)
- Enterprise-level asset catalogs (e.g. API portal, Open source libraries, etc.)
- University or College Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience as a solution architect or domain architect
- 5+ years of demonstrated hands-on experience in the assigned domain
- Proven track record for working effectively with technical and business functions
- Technical Skills
- Technical Skills
- Well versed in the SDLC and software development methodologies
- Competent in:
- iOS Mobile SDKs / Android Mobile SDK
- mBaaS services such as Firebase
- Mobile frameworks such as CocoaPods and fastlane
- Messaging infrastructure and development (e.g. Twilio)
- Security technologies such as OAuth and PKI
Perform enterprise level architectural activities
- Establish mid-term and long-term IT vision, strategy and roadmaps on assigned areas (e.g. Cloud, Open API, Data and Analytics, Infrastructure)
- Clearly communicate/publish the vision and technology roadmap to various team and stakeholders
- Define and document enterprise level technical standards and champion their implementation
- Define standards for naming, governing, managing, modeling data, application and infrastructure assets within the enterprise, define guidelines that defines them.
- Define and facilitate architectural governance process activities in line with Application Development Lifecycle and Quality Assurance steps.
- Define Reference Architecture
- Define Bank’ s reference architecture and communicate to the stakeholders
- Ensure a running sample for reference architecture is put in place for the solution teams.
- Establish and effectuate a common architectural modeling practice
- Define and maintain an architecture meta-model to represent bank' s architecture in different domains as alternative viewpoints, define roles and responsibilities.
- Build and maintain an architectural repository as a single point of information.
- Assess existing architecture, and model them into architectural repository to host architectural portfolio items and their relationships and dependencies.
- Communicate with and train other stakeholders to encourage using standards and methodologies to the organization and get their involvement
- Build and maintain key asset catalogs