320 Bay Stree 15th floor Toronto, ON
Our client, a Major Canadian Financial Institution, has a career opporttunity within its derivatives trading division.
· Formulating system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems in compliance with the Technology Roadmap.
· Designs, codes, tests and debugs programs
· Maintains and documents programs.
· Analyses and revises existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
· Provides front-line application support and coordination when application problems occur
· Elicit requirements from stakeholders
· Maintain and develop Excel based end user computing tool
The candidate must have the below:
· highly proficient in reading and coding VBA
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and MS Access with the ability to create advanced macros and formulas
· Strong problem solving skill
· The ability to work collaboratively with other and independently
· Exceptional communications skills both oral and written
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills
It would be an asset if the candidate had the following:
· A good Knowledge capital markets and financial instruments specifically Derivative products and Corporate Syndicated loans
· The ability with work in one or more of the following programming languages and/or technologies
o SQL, Elastic Search, Cassandra